1. It is hereby informed aashirwadcomputer.in or its parent concern “Aashirwad Computers" is marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
2. Our responsibility ceases at the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
3. Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
4. Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage will result in warranty void and null.
5. No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
6. Physical damage / Mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers - do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
7. The court at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
8. GST Invoice can be claimed for every purchase.
9. Bulk Order also under for any product. Contact before placing orders send us a email to email@example.com
1. All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & From) to service center has to be born by the customer.
2. Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
3. We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
4. Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken / burnt / damaged pins/ pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
5. Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipments for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
6. Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
7. Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
8. We reserve the right to reject material received for
warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer
box packing, Invoice bill.
9. Results of warranty items will be known in a couple of week’s time, (minimum time 2-4 weeks) subject to supplier / mfrs. approval.
10. Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
11. Customer Care Center working time: Monday to Saturday – 02.00 pm to 5.00 pm, Sunday Holiday
● All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Aashirwad Computers. The content is owned by us disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Chennai, India.
● Any specific details regarding the product information like "Speed" "Capacity" "Country of Origin", "Weight", "Size", "Dimensions" etc. We provide information through email only if required, Our email Id is firstname.lastname@example.org
● Aashirwad Computers Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
● Aashirwad Computers will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.